Re: [digsstv] Watterfalls picture and picture to transmit

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hi Michel,

      The file digzbzid.wav is the wave file that produces your
      call sign in text in the waterfall.  This file could be replaced
      with an existing precoded waterfall picture (*.wfp).  You
      would need to be careful not to exceed the time of the
      original ID or your transmission time may be cut short.

      Perhaps a safer way would be to replace the file 2tone-12.wav
      with your precoded waterfall picture.  You would be limited
      to about 12 seconds and you would loose the ability to
      access the tuning tones with a simple click of the button.
      This would require you to click the tuning button, wait for
      the 12 second transmission to finish, then click transmit to
      send your picture.

      If you only had a few pictures that you wanted to send this
      way, you could manually create each and have them saved
      as precoded files.  This would require the use of wave file
      editing so that the waterfall picture would become part of the
      precoded picture file.

      Lots-o-luck !

      73 Dave KB4YZ

      VA2ZFN VE2XK wrote:
      Hello again,

      Thanks Dave for the fast answer about the add text on picture .

      Other question is :

      It is possible to combine a waterfall picture with a picture to transmit
      in the same time ???

      Example:

      1) I load precoded waterfalls picture
      2) I load a picture to transmit
      3) I send all in one time?

      If is not possible yet that would be great to do that .
      In other word that give you the idea to transmit your proper
      waterfall logo each time before you send your picture in the same
      transmission.

      Thanks again and 73's

      Michel VE2XK VA2ZFN DJ0GF

    • Roland M. Zurmely
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2004
        Hi Dave and Michel,

        The file digzbzid.wav is the wave file that produces your
        call sign in text in the waterfall. This file could be replaced
        (and renamed digzbzid.wav)
        with an existing precoded waterfall picture (*.wfp), which is
        actually a .wav file. There is no problem with time limit.

        73´s de Roland PY4ZBZ.

      • cpadilla@racsa.co.cr
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2004
          Roland.