DIGTRX 1.20 and RDFT 2.02A

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2003
      I have heard from several DIGTRX users that they have had
      problems downloading DIGTRX 1.20 and RDFT 2.02A.

      To make it more convienent, I have combined all the necessary
      files into a single download that is available through this web page:

      http://www.kiva.net/~djones/digtrx.htm

      Installation instructions, license information and documentation files
      are included
      in the archive of the file "digtrx.zip".