Re: sstv-pal-multimode

  • Doug Tennent
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi to all

      I've recently downloaded this software, including the update and the
      various codes ( bin2sym.exe, flt2wav.exe etc etc ) and wonder just
      where these codes should be located. Any help would be welcome.

      Thanks and 73
      Doug ZL1AVY
    • crac
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
        Hello Doug
        the files go in the sstvpalmultimode root directory
        Chris Watts
        RMB 3740
        Lynn road
        Rochester