Re: [digsstv] unsubscribe

  • Eric S. Johansson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2003
      Gary Hinton wrote:

      > I don't think you are doing your job. Just push delete. All the groups have
      > had this problem with junk. Until congress passes laws putting some control
      > on this junk. We have to live with it. Just push delete., works great.

      one very simple solution would be to set the list so that it only accepts
      submissions from subscribers. that is how I run all my mailing lists here at
      harvee.org. laws about spam will only legitimize advertising by e-mail and/or
      push spam overseas. In the meantime, my spam filter catches most of the crap so
      all I see is the whingeing about spam.

      --- eric