Autostart...

  • vze3rr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      I note a message regarding standardization as between DIGISSTV and
      DIGTRX and as well Dave Jones/KB4YZ's comments...

      As noted before I am not a ham but I would have to agree as to MY
      experience receiving DIGISSTV pix using DIGTRX.This morning
      (Sunday),7228 was quite good and I received SEVERAL perfect pix
      presumably sent using DIGTRX BUT at least two pix were sent where
      DIGISSTV was visible in the waterfall. Signal levels were OK and
      tones looked good in the waterfall BUT...DIGTRX(using 3/30)did not
      autostart in either case.

      I don't know whether DIGTRX will autostart from DIGISSTV using OS
      other than 98SE(I do not have/want XP).

      Simon
      NJ