Re: [digsstv] DIGISSTV DIGTRX ??????

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
      Um, then let's all go back to straight keys and Morse code. Ham radio with
      the internet somewhere in the link is still ham radio. That's basically
      your opinion below. It's not shared by everyone. Some of us like to work
      to extend the state of the art.

      {^_^}
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
        Although I am not against using isstv, I feel the post is not in the
        correct group. I am new to the group so I could be wrong, but I
        feel this group is more for the developement of HDSSTV and not isstv.

        For me, I would much rather see information directly related to the
        developement of HDSSTV.

        My suggestion, go make a group for isstv. Then, for all those that
        want to also look into isstv will join the new group.

        Matt

        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "jdow" <jdow@e...> wrote:
        > Um, then let's all go back to straight keys and Morse code. Ham
        radio with
        > the internet somewhere in the link is still ham radio. That's
        basically
        > your opinion below. It's not shared by everyone. Some of us like
        to work
        > to extend the state of the art.
        >
        > {^_^}
      • Mirel Cardoso
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
          This is a virus that damages amateur radio,not PCs.
          Be careful,Norton Antivirus is useless against this type of virus.-

          Questo e un virus che rovina radioamtorismo,non le PCs.
          Il Norton Antivirus non puo fare niente per eliminare questo virus.-

          73  de Mirel VK2BOD

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
            Yes,agreed completely.
            To them,move to another group of non radioamateurs.-

            VK2BOD

            At 03:50 PM 3/8/03 +0000, you wrote:
            >Although I am not against using isstv, I feel the post is not in the
            >correct group. I am new to the group so I could be wrong, but I
            >feel this group is more for the developement of HDSSTV and not isstv.
            >
            >For me, I would much rather see information directly related to the
            >developement of HDSSTV.
            >
            >My suggestion, go make a group for isstv. Then, for all those that
            >want to also look into isstv will join the new group.
            >
            >Matt
            >
            >--- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "jdow" <jdow@e...> wrote:
            > > Um, then let's all go back to straight keys and Morse code. Ham
            >radio with
            > > the internet somewhere in the link is still ham radio. That's
            >basically
            > > your opinion below. It's not shared by everyone. Some of us like
            >to work
            > > to extend the state of the art.
            > >
            > > {^_^}
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=1464858/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_Cquo_1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>1830b0.jpg
            >183107.jpg

          • I6KZR

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 10, 2003
                Sorry ?????,
                are you a Ham or a sentence spitter?
                Yes it is my opinion and is shared only by Hams.
                If you wish to play with this videogames via internet go to appropriate
                site.
                I'm not contrary to this mode if made out of our world.
                Pardon, if I put in my signature.

                Ciao, 73. de i6kzr, Renzo

                i6kzr@...
                http://www.i6kzr.it