Re: [digsstv] DIGISSTV DIGTRX ??????

  • I6KZR
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
      This is the worse virus.
      Defend our lists from theese arbitraries intrusions.
      Ciao, 73. de i6kzr, Renzo

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
        Um, then let's all go back to straight keys and Morse code. Ham radio with
        the internet somewhere in the link is still ham radio. That's basically
        your opinion below. It's not shared by everyone. Some of us like to work
        to extend the state of the art.

        {^_^}
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
          Although I am not against using isstv, I feel the post is not in the
          correct group. I am new to the group so I could be wrong, but I
          feel this group is more for the developement of HDSSTV and not isstv.

          For me, I would much rather see information directly related to the
          developement of HDSSTV.

          My suggestion, go make a group for isstv. Then, for all those that
          want to also look into isstv will join the new group.

          Matt

          --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "jdow" <jdow@e...> wrote:
          > Um, then let's all go back to straight keys and Morse code. Ham
          radio with
          > the internet somewhere in the link is still ham radio. That's
          basically
          > your opinion below. It's not shared by everyone. Some of us like
          to work
          > to extend the state of the art.
          >
          > {^_^}
        • Mirel Cardoso
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
            This is a virus that damages amateur radio,not PCs.
            Be careful,Norton Antivirus is useless against this type of virus.-

            Questo e un virus che rovina radioamtorismo,non le PCs.
            Il Norton Antivirus non puo fare niente per eliminare questo virus.-

            73  de Mirel VK2BOD

            At 11:06 AM 3/8/03 +0100, you wrote:
            This is the worse virus.
            Defend our lists from theese arbitraries intrusions.
            Ciao, 73. de i6kzr, Renzo

            i6kzr@...
            http://www.i6kzr.it

            Have you had a chance to try the web SSTV program at http://www.isstv.org  and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/isstv/    that let's you load a BMP graphic and send it to hams all over the world at a very fast rate pixel perfect. It even has some hams that have a Autobot function that send pictures automatically when you connect. Or have you had a chance to try the Echolink web voice mail program that has High quality conference connections etc. at http://www.echolink.com   ...........Ray W5NOO
            Come on lads let's have a bit of input on this site
            keep the ball roling,

            Allan M0BKU

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            f285c.jpg
            f28b6.jpg

          • Mirel Cardoso
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 8, 2003
              Yes,agreed completely.
              To them,move to another group of non radioamateurs.-

              VK2BOD

              At 03:50 PM 3/8/03 +0000, you wrote:
              >Although I am not against using isstv, I feel the post is not in the
              >correct group. I am new to the group so I could be wrong, but I
              >feel this group is more for the developement of HDSSTV and not isstv.
              >
              >For me, I would much rather see information directly related to the
              >developement of HDSSTV.
              >
              >My suggestion, go make a group for isstv. Then, for all those that
              >want to also look into isstv will join the new group.
              >
              >Matt
              >
              >--- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "jdow" <jdow@e...> wrote:
              > > Um, then let's all go back to straight keys and Morse code. Ham
              >radio with
              > > the internet somewhere in the link is still ham radio. That's
              >basically
              > > your opinion below. It's not shared by everyone. Some of us like
              >to work
              > > to extend the state of the art.
              > >
              > > {^_^}
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705063108:HM/A=1464858/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_Cquo_1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>1830b0.jpg
              >183107.jpg

            • I6KZR
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 10, 2003
                Yes,agreed completely.
                Thanks Mirel.

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 10, 2003
                  Sorry ?????,
                  are you a Ham or a sentence spitter?
                  Yes it is my opinion and is shared only by Hams.
                  If you wish to play with this videogames via internet go to appropriate
                  site.
                  I'm not contrary to this mode if made out of our world.
                  Pardon, if I put in my signature.

                  Ciao, 73. de i6kzr, Renzo

                  i6kzr@...
                  http://www.i6kzr.it