Re: [digsstv] DIGISSTV XP

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      Hi Allan,

      I will listen for you on those frequencies but I will
      not risk my FCC license by transmitting digital
      SSTV there.

      73 Dave KB4YZ

      Allan Cook wrote:
      Hi From Allan ( M0BKU )

      I will be trying DIGISSTV XP on Tuseday 4/03/2003 Morning on 17m ?
      At Around 10.30 AM U.K Time, On 18.107Mhz
      Or 30M 10.140 ?, Anyone like to try with me please E-mail me
      m0bku@...

      Allan M0BKU

    • Allan Cook
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2003
        Hi Dave

        I will be on 10.140mhz With Jack F2MM at 1.30pm My Time 4/03/2003
        If you can RX and get any of the Photo's please let me know

        Allan M0BKU