Re: [digsstv] Yoshi's web page

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 22, 2013
      I see - he ran his nose into a buzz-saw. Apology accepted.

      As a people we generally (exceptions exist, always) do not like to hurt
      other people. It's against our basic ideals. However, getting hurt is
      something we like even worse. When we get sufficiently annoyed we let
      the barbarian out to play for awhile until we're sure the hurt is over.
      Then we have an amazing habit of trying to put things to right afterwards.
      Usually that seems to work. In some cases (the Muddle (sic) east for one)
      it doesn't. The Japanese people, being who they are, have become rather
      admirable citizens of the late 20th and 21st centuries.

      So, again, apology accepted and let's move forward without regrets.

      {^_^} Joanne/W6MKU