Re: EasyPal v 04/May/2013

  • sunshinefooty
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
      The reson your are seeing that message is that you are receiving Easpal images that have been sent in Hybrid mode. To receive them you will need the verson of eadypal 1BB/Aug-13 or later as well as your computer connected to the internet to download the image.
      Have fun
      Peter
      (VK6QK)

      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "drwoolweaver" <drwoolweaver@...> wrote:

      > Fellows:
      >
      > I am using the May version of EasyPal and I have started seeing a window that pops up with the following notice: "I/O Error 103"
      >
      > What's up with that? I never saw such a notice in the older versions of the software.
      >
      > Thanks de David

    • W6IDS
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013
        I’ve been involved with other things but lately, have found the opportunities
        to download the current version of EasyPal.  I installed it into C:\EasyPal and
        wrote over the previous version I had.

        When I invoked the new program, I found a notice that my microHAM audio
        codec for Line-in and Output was nowhere to be found.  I was advised to
        activate it and then reload
        the EasyPal.

        There’s nothing wrong with microHAM, it’s working just fine.  Five other
        programs which use it are coming up and loading just fine as well.

        Anyone with an idea?  Not sure what other info I should provide to chew on.

        Howard W6IDS
        Richmond, IN EM79NV
      • W6IDS
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013
          I used a previous forum message as a bootstrap to create my own
          message – forgot to change the subject.  The newer EasyPal I’m
          referring to is EasyPal-23-SEP-2013-Setup.exe that I got from G0HWC.

          Just so you know I’m on top of it <GRIN>

          Howard W6IDS