Re: Short Bursts - Old Images?

  • jon.kreski
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013
      Thanks!  I downloaded and installed the software and decode now works like a charm again.  Question:  How do I toggle Hybrid transmit mode vs Old School transmit mode?  Also, will the receiving software auto-sense the mode or does the receiving station have to specify the incoming mode?

      This new feature is pretty cool.  I know a lot of people won't like it because it's not 100% ham radio but I love the fact that the same software can use either the hybrid method or the old school method for times of internet failure / congestion!

      73,

      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Young G0HWC" wrote:

      > you need the Beta to get these images
      > http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html
      >

      > Paul G0HWC

    • Paul Young G0HWC
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 28, 2013
        Click the “about” tab then “update info”

        Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:32 PM
        Subject: [digsstv] Re: Short Bursts - Old Images?

        Thanks!  I downloaded and installed the software and decode now works like a charm again.  Question:  How do I toggle Hybrid transmit mode vs Old School transmit mode?  Also, will the receiving software auto-sense the mode or does the receiving station have to specify the incoming mode?

        This new feature is pretty cool.  I know a lot of people won't like it because it's not 100% ham radio but I love the fact that the same software can use either the hybrid method or the old school method for times of internet failure / congestion!

        73,

        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Young G0HWC" wrote:

        > you need the
        Beta to get these images