Re: [digsstv] Re: EasyPal set up

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 294 KB
    I've attached the set of directions that I have.. they are in a PDF file, don't even remember where they came from or who... Hope it helps..

    Garrett / AA0OI

    Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2013
      Everyone is missing the frequency he used, 14.070 is PSK31, not Digital SSTV
      Try 14.233 or 7.173
      WD8PVB, Bob

      --- In mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com, "embark999" <embark001@...> wrote:

      > Newbie here, trying to get EasyPal functional... displaying a nice waterfall with what I think are good signals, freq 14.070 Yaesu 897D set to digital, using Signalink. How do I "pull" a picture from the waterfall?
      > Yes, I am very new to digital...
      >
      > David KK4NTC

    • embark999
      Message 3 of 7 , Jul 11, 2013
        Bob, one of the earlier responders set me straight.  Thanks for the confirmation.

        David