Re: SDR radio with Easypal

  • Gary Kohtala
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2013
      Hello Paul,

      Thanks for sharing that link. What you are doing is very interesting. I just bought a Flex 1500 SDR transceiver and am disappointed to see that the SDR-Radio Console apparently does not support it. I will look at the page more closely. Maybe I overlooked it.  I can't say that I am doing what you are doing with the SDR-Radio Console, but it is something I would like to do as well, hardware permitting.

      Best regards,

      Gary, K7EK