SDR radio with Easypal

  • Paul-G0HWC
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
      Anyone using SDR with EasyPal ?
      This is what I have been playing with:

      http://www.g0hwc.com/sdr-sstv-easypal.html

      Anyone else using this setup ?

      Paul G0HWC
      http://www.g0hwc.com
    • siegfried jackstien
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2013
        I used easypal to receive the pictures and texttransmissions from mighty kbc
        and voa ... but I do not use vac I use stereomix to route the decoded audio
        to ANY digital software

        Dg9bfc

        sigi

        > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

      • Gary Kohtala
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2013
          Hello Paul,

          Thanks for sharing that link. What you are doing is very interesting. I just bought a Flex 1500 SDR transceiver and am disappointed to see that the SDR-Radio Console apparently does not support it. I will look at the page more closely. Maybe I overlooked it.  I can't say that I am doing what you are doing with the SDR-Radio Console, but it is something I would like to do as well, hardware permitting.

          Best regards,

          Gary, K7EK