Re: [digsstv] New EasyPal User and a question...

  • Ed - K9EW
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2013
      Take a look at the "EasyPal Software User's Guide" at http://dupageares.org/memberresources.html .

      73,
      ed - k9ew

      On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM, David Cole <dave@...> wrote:

      A good start up document would be nice for this, if you have a link for
      one...

      --
      Thanks,
      Dave

      On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 15:04 -0700, David Cole wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have just finished installing EasyPal, and all appeared to go well...
      > I have completed the setup, and selected the correct sound card.
      >
      > I have MixW, MMSSTV, and several other sound card programs running, so I
      > am sure it is not a connections issue, but I get no sound out of EasyPal
      > when I hit transmit after loading an image... I do get the PTT line
      > going down, and the rig keys, just no audio out of the sound card...
      >
      > I do have th eoutputs turned up on teh sound card as well...
      >
      > I have CAT selected as the method of control.
      >
      > I do see signals on the waterfall when in receive, but not a peep when I
      > hit transmit... I goggled for a start up document, but see nothing
      > addressing this... Any suggestions?

    • David Cole
      Message 2 of 6 , May 24, 2013
        Thank you sir... Ill look it over!
        --

        On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 19:13 -0500, Ed - K9EW wrote:

        > Take a look at the "EasyPal Software User's Guide" at
        > http://dupageares.org/memberresources.html .
        >
        > 73,
        > ed - k9ew
        >

        > On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM, David Cole <dave@...> wrote:
        >
        > A good start up document would be nice for this, if you have a
        > link for
        > one...

      • Jim A. KJ7S
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2013
               A couple of things come to mind, if you have all the other programs trying to use the same soundcard, you will want to make sure that none of the programs have "exclusive" control of the soundcard/PTT line. The other thing that hits me is, Windows may select the default soundcard for you without you actually knowing it sometimes, double check that possibility.   Just a couple of starter points to check.   Jim  KJ7S
          On 5/24/2013 4:04 PM, David Cole wrote:

[...]

          believed to be clean.

          believed to be clean.
        • David Cole
          Message 4 of 6 , May 25, 2013
            Hi,

            Thanks for the tip, but alas, that is not it... Still looking for what
            is up...