Re: [digsstv] Easypal no input selection with signalink

  • Ed - K9EW
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2013
      It sounds like the USB connection isn't there.

      Some ideas...
      - Does the SignaLink turn on (green light goes on when press Power button)?
      - Try another cable.
      - Try another USB port on the computer, preferable one you know is working.

      Hope you find it.

      73,
      ed - k9ew

      On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM, koen_on7rk_oo7k <ON7RK@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I just installed easypal, but when i need to select my soundcard i only see as input my 2 soundcards and the mic of the webcam.
      I don't see my signalink USB.

      The output is OK and selectable Signalink.

      Everything works fine in HRD...

      73 de Ken
      ON7RK