Re: [digsstv] Re: easypal help please!!!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 12, 2013
      Use Pkt-U as almost all digital activity uses USB on HF, no matter what the band is.

      Dave (G0DJA)
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 12, 2013
        Correction ...

        On 80m easypal net normally lsb is used cause the transmissions of pictures
        are interlaced with phone/voice ... and so no switching of the sidebands
        needed ... I would use lsb on 40 80 (and 160) but usb on higher bands (like
        in voice)

        But ... easypal is that magical exception here (reason above) ... normally
        ALL digital modes are sent in usb

        Dg9bfc

        Sigi