Re: [digsstv] Digtrx

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
      on the opening page take the check mark out of the "RS" box then there will be encoding

      Garrett / AA0OI

      I have joined a group on 2meters for SSTV and they all run digtrx with xp. I have easy pal with windows 7 but they tell me to delete rs codes so that they can copy my photo. The program will not delete any of the rs codes. Is there a way to get around this issue? Btw I can receive their pictures fb...George.
    • george frost
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
        chck mark will not go away in the encode box

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
          this is the box on the main page underneith the "TUNE" button next to where is says RS1,2,3,4... left click it and the check should go out of it..
          it does on all my compters and the rest of us on 7.173  !!???? let me know

          Garrett / AA0OI

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
            Got it,thanks,was looking at the set up drop down...73 George