Digtrx

  • George
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2013
      I have joined a group on 2meters for SSTV and they all run digtrx with xp. I have easy pal with windows 7 but they tell me to delete rs codes so that they can copy my photo. The program will not delete any of the rs codes. Is there a way to get around this issue? Btw I can receive their pictures fb...George.
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
        on the opening page take the check mark out of the "RS" box then there will be encoding

        Garrett / AA0OI

        I have joined a group on 2meters for SSTV and they all run digtrx with xp. I have easy pal with windows 7 but they tell me to delete rs codes so that they can copy my photo. The program will not delete any of the rs codes. Is there a way to get around this issue? Btw I can receive their pictures fb...George.
      • george frost
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
          chck mark will not go away in the encode box

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
            this is the box on the main page underneith the "TUNE" button next to where is says RS1,2,3,4... left click it and the check should go out of it..
            it does on all my compters and the rest of us on 7.173  !!???? let me know

            Garrett / AA0OI

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 5, 2013
              Got it,thanks,was looking at the set up drop down...73 George