Re: need some help

  • w7acw10
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24 9:04 PM
      I must be missing something here. Where in EasyPal does it ask what radio you are using?

      It only ask for the sound card setup.

      I know that if you do not have the volume on the SPEAKER for the sound card set at 100% it will not transmit. So I would look there, also make sure that you have the WAVE set correctly also.

      Roger
    • Michael Rose
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25 4:51 AM
        With SignaLink USB you have to use the multimedia sound setup NOT normal default sound, this is the advantage of using SignaLink USB you can keep normal sound for your normal uses!
        it will then work.

        Best Regards

        Michael

        Sent from my iPad