yaesu ft950

  • KC2WTG
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      Hello to the group I have a yes you FT 950 soundcard signalink USB to try to transmit on easy pal adjusted soundcard several times only transmit2 watts of power and no more went into programs on easy about it is no listed of this type radio on the software adjusted soundcard several times control cable is RT systems USB 63 is single Link to the PKT port of the radio went to the help page just like to know is any suggestions or old software or new software will fix this problem or do I have to rearrange the set up on the FT 950 like I said before IMing to digital modes I first started out PSK 31 and JT 65 and like to try easypal software anyone get suggestions please let me know I would appreciate a lot 73s