Re: [digsstv] Easypal problem help needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      The obvious question is "can you transmit PSK OK"

      from the manual
      Data Jack Pin 1 AFSK input 40mV
      Data Jack Pin 5 ASFK output 300mV

      So see if you are sending anything to pin 1

      Menus 21, 28,34,35,and 36 need to be set correctly depending on mode.

      21,28 and 34 would seem to apply here.

      All on page 20 and 87+ mfor the menu descriptions on the pdf manual I
      downloaded.

      menu 21 set the power

      menu 28 sets the afsk level

      menu 34 AFSK Mode I would think that you would need to use one of the
      rtty or usb modes. Google search reveals that it's prob the PCt - U (HF
      packet USB) mode. Other posts say that the RTTY mode works OK.

      What may be of importance is that the rig has to be in DIG mode for
      these menu options to become active.

      This subject seems to have been discussed on the FT100@yahoogroups.com
      group, so it might be worth joining that group and asking there.

      Andy