thank you let me join

  • KC2WTG
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      Thank you very much let me join in the group I first started out a PSK 31 jt65a digital modes very interesting in the digital photo I listen on
      14.233.00 very interesting tried this software out exchange photos I do enjoy the hobby very much like I said before I started out in PSK 31 and do enjoy the digital modes thank you very much let me joining this group 73