easypal install

  • FRANCIS H
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      hi to the group .. i am having great problems , trying to install the new vertion of easy pal ..i run win 7 laptop . and have been running a old vertion 2009 . with no probs . but this new one will not install . i have put cable to input , output on tha audio . and followed all the instuctions on the easypal downloads still no joy . so after weeks and weeks of trying . i had to format my hard drive . as it went all funny on me . so i have a fresh install , but still cant install it .. plese , please help .. thanks ....de 2w1epo frank , in a very sunny , north wales