Re: EasyPal 12b error

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hi Garrett
      Thanks for your help. I uninstalled the program, ran the registry cleaner, plugged in a mic to the computer (I have audio in and out ok), downloaded 12b again, same error message (-:

      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, AA0OI <aa0oi@...> wrote:

      > Make sure only one version of easypal on computer and make sure clean registery ( no left overs from another one) when you install make sure something is plugged into the mic in plug and the speaker out of the computer.... These are the major problems we run into time and time again..
      >

      > Garrett / AA0OI

    • Marc
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
        Tnx Sigi, I'll try that. When I cleaned the registry and downloaded 12b again, I put it in C:\ not the Programs File. I'll try a separate Folder.