EasyPal 12b error

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
      I have been unable to download and run any recent version of EasyPal on my Windows 7 machine.  I tried again this morning with the following error:
      --------------
      EasyPal.exe- Application Error

      The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)
      Click OK to close the application
      --------------

      I'm running as Administrator.  The program is housed in C:\Program Files\ EasyPal .  This is likely a W7 issue but I can't figure out what to do.  Older versions of EP used to run FB.  Any suggestions appreciated.

      73
      Marc, W4MPS

    • siegfried jackstien
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
        Do not install in programmfiles folder

        Make a floder hamradio or similar ... and install all hamsoft in that folder

        (damned w7 security settings)

        Dg9bfc

        Sigi

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
          Make sure only one version of easypal on computer and make sure clean registery ( no left overs from another one) when you install make sure something is plugged into the mic in plug and the speaker out of the computer.... These are the major problems we run into time and time again..

          Garrett / AA0OI

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
            Hi Garrett
            Thanks for your help. I uninstalled the program, ran the registry cleaner, plugged in a mic to the computer (I have audio in and out ok), downloaded 12b again, same error message (-:

            --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, AA0OI <aa0oi@...> wrote:

            > Make sure only one version of easypal on computer and make sure clean registery ( no left overs from another one) when you install make sure something is plugged into the mic in plug and the speaker out of the computer.... These are the major problems we run into time and time again..
            >

            > Garrett / AA0OI

          • Marc
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 27, 2012
              Tnx Sigi, I'll try that. When I cleaned the registry and downloaded 12b again, I put it in C:\ not the Programs File. I'll try a separate Folder.