Re: [digsstv] Digest Number 1310

  • gary.k7ek@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Whatever it is seems to be very elusive. As I stated earlier, I did a clean reinstall of Windows 7 Home Premium and EasyPal still won't install. It's looking more and more like a HP issue than anything else. I've tried everything I can think of.

      Thanks to all that commented.

      Best regards,

      Gary, K7EK

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless