Re: [digsstv] Re: Cannot install EasyPal

  • bradc944@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
      Gary:

      This is getting to the verge of Twilight Zone (<grin>)... I have Win-7 Home Premium on my HP Pavilion dv6 laptop and it installed clean... it's what I am using now. SO now I'm REALLY scratching my head (gives me something to do while propagation is great for the rest of the US but POO here in Colorado).

      73 & see you on .233

      Brad - NP4AI

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hi
        AA0OI from Durango,, but now stuck in Kentucky,,, dam..
        so hard to find the problem over the internet.. 10 min in person I could have it fixed !

        Garrett / AA0OI

[...]

      • siegfried jackstien
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
          Teamviewer meeting would be a solution ...

          Dg9bfc

          Sigi