RE: [digsstv] Re: Cannot install EasyPal

  • Christopher Haslewood
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012

      Further to my last message the IT had to clean my computer then the Feb 2011 loaded with no problem

      Regards

      Chris  G7TCW

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
        Gary:

        This is getting to the verge of Twilight Zone (<grin>)... I have Win-7 Home Premium on my HP Pavilion dv6 laptop and it installed clean... it's what I am using now. SO now I'm REALLY scratching my head (gives me something to do while propagation is great for the rest of the US but POO here in Colorado).

        73 & see you on .233

        Brad - NP4AI

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
          Hi
          AA0OI from Durango,, but now stuck in Kentucky,,, dam..
          so hard to find the problem over the internet.. 10 min in person I could have it fixed !

          Garrett / AA0OI

[...]

        • siegfried jackstien
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
            Teamviewer meeting would be a solution ...

            Dg9bfc

            Sigi