Re: [digsstv] Re: Cannot install EasyPal

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hi Gary:
      as someone else has mentioned here,, try getting from Eiks site,, there were sites with virus's in them.. Eriks site is clean
      I gave you address before...vk4aes.com

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012

        Further to my last message the IT had to clean my computer then the Feb 2011 loaded with no problem

        Regards

        Chris  G7TCW

      • bradc944@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
          Gary:

          This is getting to the verge of Twilight Zone (<grin>)... I have Win-7 Home Premium on my HP Pavilion dv6 laptop and it installed clean... it's what I am using now. SO now I'm REALLY scratching my head (gives me something to do while propagation is great for the rest of the US but POO here in Colorado).

          73 & see you on .233

          Brad - NP4AI

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
            Hi
            AA0OI from Durango,, but now stuck in Kentucky,,, dam..
            so hard to find the problem over the internet.. 10 min in person I could have it fixed !

            Garrett / AA0OI

[...]

          • siegfried jackstien
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 2012
              Teamviewer meeting would be a solution ...

              Dg9bfc

              Sigi