Re: [digsstv] EasyPal activity on 160/75/40m?

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 19, 2012
      also 3813 at night,, can be a rough group,, can be good...

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 19, 2012
        Hi Gary:
        night time 80 ,, are 3713,, 3813 and one freq early in the morning which I can't remember but will find and post.. we on the east coast feal the same way.. very , very seldom do we here the west coast on 7.173.. about Colorado every-once-in a while..  alot of Europe but not good enough to copy a pic with out 4 or 5 bsr (BUT every once in a while its kicking !!)
        3847 for 80 at 7am est till 8 am (just found)

        Garrett / AA0OI

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 21, 2012
            Hi guys..... I was reading the posts. I have been out of sstv for a while but do run digital modes 99 persent of the time. Is Easypal the program of choice for digital SSTV. I would like to get back into it and join you guys.

            Barry KY4K

          • bradc944@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 21, 2012
              Hi Barry...

              EasyPal is pretty much the choice, since the other ones are not compatible... it's a good program, does some interesting things, and it's free. Runs on XP or newer, if you're running Windows 8 get the newest general release :)

              Cheers & see you on the bands!

              Brad - NP4AI

              Hi guys..... I was reading the posts. I have been out of sstv for a while but do run digital modes 99 persent of the time. Is Easypal the program of choice for digital SSTV. I would like to get back into it and join you guys.

              Barry KY4K

              --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, AA0OI <aa0oi@...> wrote:

              > Hi Gary:

              > night time 80 ,, are 3713,, 3813 and one freq early in the morning which I can't remember but will find and post.. we on the east coast feal the same way.. very , very seldom do we here the west coast on 7.173.. about Colorado every-once-in a while..  alot of Europe but not good enough to copy a pic with out 4 or 5 bsr (BUT every once in a while its kicking !!)

              > 3847 for 80 at 7am est till 8 am (just found)

              > Garrett / AA0OI

            • Barry
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 21, 2012
                Thanks Brad.
                I will load it up and be looking for you all on the frequencies listed above.

                Barry KY4K