Latest EasyPal Beta 5th November 2012

  • Paul-G0HWC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Latest EasyPal BETA is 5th of November 2012

      This is a test version only, with comments for you to report.

      Things to check:

      Check compatible in Windows 8.
      Check that XP, Vista and Windows 7 still normal.

      Windows 8 uses the "Application Data" folder with other changes.
      The installer will install correctly on Windows8 but will not transfer any
      user data stored in the above folders.

      If you wish to retain your user wave files etc, then you will have to
      manually copy them from the "AppData" folder to the appropriate
      directory in the"Application Data" folder.

      The "AppData" folder is copied during W8 installation for compatibility
      reasons.This folder is hidden, so unhide in the folder properties to view.

      EasyPal works very well in W8.

      Latest news and Software links to Digital & Analogue SSTV:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html

      You can download direct from Eric "this site is clean"
      Buy I have also put a copy on my server on the above link.

      SSTV / DRM Chat:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html

      Paul G0HWC