Loaded pictures distorted

  • Stew
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2012
      I'm new to EasyPal and I think I have the setup pretty much correct. One problem I see is when I use LoadPic to select a picture to TX it is distorted (blurry but not out of focus). If I load the same picture using Loadany it comes up fine. Any suggestions?

      Also, What is the best picture size for sending?

      Thanks,
      Stew ke4yh
      Dunedin, Florida
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
        Hi Stew:
        Have been with Erik sense the beginning.. I use 141 sec. to send picture ( any size) Pictures turn out very well at other end.
        I use the drag and drop to load pictures ( win 7 and xp),, just drag to transmit screen.. Its not the size as much as it is how "busy" the picture is ,, picture of blades of grass or wheat  will look distorted or hair on a dog or cat close up will also.. Join us on 7.173 almost everyday 8am till 5 or 6 we're there..But be advised its the international tune up freq !!

        Garrett / AA0OI