Re: Safe Browsing probleem at VK4AES.COM ?

  • kc5ptx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012

      To Demetre,

           Last month, I had the same problem on the VK4AES web site. I did not heed the warnings from Google and downloaded Easy Pal (latest version at that time). It ruined my computer. In previous messages, Erik stated that his website had been invaded by a hacker and was causing problems. He said," the problem had been resolved." It takes Google about 90 days to clear the website. At this time there is a virus from the middle east that anti-virus softwares can not detect. There is also an infection on gaming computers from Brazil that is causing problems. It is called "Lua" This means "moon" in Portugese. Most major anti-virus companies are working on this. I hope somebody comes up with a fix. Until then, we are on our own in computer land. Hope you will find this information helpful.

      Best regards,

      Isi

      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "SV1UY" <sv1uy@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Is there a problem at VK4AES.COM website?
      > This is what I saw today when I tried to access it!
      > Safe Browsing
      > Diagnostic page for vk4aes.com
      >
      > What is the current listing status for vk4aes.com?
      >
      > Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
      >
      > Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
      >
      > What happened when Google visited this site?
      >
      > Of the 20 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-05-21.
      >
      > Malicious software includes 3 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 14 new process(es) on the target machine.
      >
      > Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including loprios.tk/, xakruaq.ru/, fecorom.in/.
      >
      > 1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including xakruaq.ru/.
      >
      > This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS11388 (MAXIM).
      >
      > Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
      >
      > Over the past 90 days, vk4aes.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
      >
      > Has this site hosted malware?
      >
      > Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 1 domain(s), including dxzone.com/.
      >
      > How did this happen?
      >
      > In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
      >
      > Next steps:
      >
      > Return to the previous page.
      > If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
      > 73 de Demetre SV1UY

    • SV1UY
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "kc5ptx" <kc5ptx@...> wrote:

        > To Demetre,
        >
        > Last month, I had the same problem on the VK4AES web site. I did
        > not heed the warnings from Google and downloaded Easy Pal (latest
        > version at that time). It ruined my computer. In previous messages, Erik
        > stated that his website had been invaded by a hacker and was causing
        > problems. He said," the problem had been resolved." It takes Google
        > about 90 days to clear the website. At this time there is a virus from
        > the middle east that anti-virus softwares can not detect. There is also
        > an infection on gaming computers from Brazil that is causing problems.
        > It is called "Lua" This means "moon" in Portugese. Most major anti-virus
        > companies are working on this. I hope somebody comes up with a fix.
        > Until then, we are on our own in computer land. Hope you will find this
        > information helpful.
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Isi

        Hi Isi,

        After or before this warning (I can't remember now) I had installed the May version of EasyPal and I run SUPER Antispyware Free Edition. It found that the program that allows you to use your WEBCAM with EasyPAL is a malware and I instructed the program it to DELETE it. This program is included in EasyPAL.

        Anybody else? Have you found any trojan, malware or Virus in your EasyPAL?

        73 de Demetre SV1UY