Re: DOES EASYPAL SAVE RECEIVED FILES?

  • vk4aes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2012
      Hi Ed,

      You spurred me on to a bit more activity.
      I have added a "goto autosave" to the "LoadAny" option to make it easier to find. I have also added some more file filters such as ".xml". If you have any more then let me know. Also any problems.

      Get the test version below:
      It is a beta test only so expect possible funnies for anyone paving a play with it. It has not been tested properly.

      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25442571/EasyPal-01B-APR-2012-Setup.exe

      Erik