This is Spam!

  • stevekb6hoh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
      This account has been hacked.
      Showed up in another Yahoo User Group!

      73 de Steve KB6HOH

      --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, Ed Gabbard <kd5dpk@...> wrote:

      > http://thebestrockonline.com/content/administrator/components/friends.php?handle182.bmp

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
        So you, too, are spamming by including the text of the miscreant's message,
        aren't you? Maybe you should be kicked out of here, too.

        {^_^}

        On 2012/03/14 09:32, stevekb6hoh wrote:
        > This account has been hacked.
        > Showed up in another Yahoo User Group!
        >
        > 73 de Steve KB6HOH

      • Ed Gabbard
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
          Sorry, I changed my password. I have no idea how it happened.

          Ed
          KD5DPK

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
            I can understand that and accept the apology.

            Steve should take the hint and next time post the message about the account
            being hacked without including the spam part. {^_-}

            You're lucky you could change the password. Often eThieves will change the
            password so that they can maintain use of the account for a longer time.

            {^_^}

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012
              Yes you are right I probably should have not included the Spammed text.
              Next time I will know better!
              But your tone and further comments were not welcomed either.
              When someone makes a mistake you attempt to correct it with constructive criticism.
              Also I made an attempt to contact Ed KD5DPK by Email before I POSTED anything but his QRZ.com Email
              info does not work. So I sent him an Email thru the Group.
              My last comment to you is at least I use my Name and Callsign in my POSTings and not some anominous name.
              Common courtesy would be to include Name and Callsign which most of the Users I come across do!
              This Thread is now closed.

              73 de Steve KB6HOH