  • Ed Gabbard
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2012
    • stevekb6hoh
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
        This account has been hacked.
        Showed up in another Yahoo User Group!

        73 de Steve KB6HOH

        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, Ed Gabbard <kd5dpk@...> wrote:

        > http://thebestrockonline.com/content/administrator/components/friends.php?handle182.bmp

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
          So you, too, are spamming by including the text of the miscreant's message,
          aren't you? Maybe you should be kicked out of here, too.

          {^_^}

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
            Sorry, I changed my password. I have no idea how it happened.

            Ed
            KD5DPK

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 14, 2012
              I can understand that and accept the apology.

              Steve should take the hint and next time post the message about the account
              being hacked without including the spam part. {^_-}

              You're lucky you could change the password. Often eThieves will change the
              password so that they can maintain use of the account for a longer time.

              {^_^}

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 16, 2012
                Yes you are right I probably should have not included the Spammed text.
                Next time I will know better!
                But your tone and further comments were not welcomed either.
                When someone makes a mistake you attempt to correct it with constructive criticism.
                Also I made an attempt to contact Ed KD5DPK by Email before I POSTED anything but his QRZ.com Email
                info does not work. So I sent him an Email thru the Group.
                My last comment to you is at least I use my Name and Callsign in my POSTings and not some anominous name.
                Common courtesy would be to include Name and Callsign which most of the Users I come across do!
                This Thread is now closed.

                73 de Steve KB6HOH