Who is recieving your transmits.

  • kc5ptx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 10:13 AM
      If you want to know who is recieving your pictures,click on FTP at he top of your Easy Pal GUI, then click on "Detect remote RX decode then stop Tx" On the window that comes up, put a check on "List calls with successful decodes manually abort Tx" Then click "Enable" When a station recieves your picture a window will show up with their call sign. I usually give all stations a chance to recieve my picture before clicking OK Good Luck.

      Isi kc5ptx