lockups in easypal 02/oct/2011

  • Andre
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2011
      I have been experimenting with easypal for a few days but been
      experiancing lockups when starting with repeater and beacon active.

      the beacon settings are send as wfpic and send as datafile.
      at startup the please wait bar shows up, easypall starts transmitting
      the beacon. the beacon wf text gets transmitted and then only a faint
      1000 hz and 1950 hz tone gets send, no progressbar and no resonse to any
      button or menu click.
      I had to erase the cfg file to get it all working again, without send as
      wf picture selected it works as expected.

      is this a known problem or have I messed something up?

      73 Andre PE1RDW