Re: [digsstv] easypal bluescreen at rx

  • Erik Jakobsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      Hi.
      Having this BSOD, you have a DMP file in /Windows/minidump. Run this DMP
      file here,
      and you know what's going on:

      http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=analyze

      73s
      Erik OZ4KK
      > Blue screen when going back to receive mode... Can anyone give me some
      > help on how to fix this problem? I have run registry cleaner, gone into
      > the registry and deleated all easypal entries, deleated all the files in
      > the appdata/roaming/ easypal folder except 2 files?( windows 7 says
      > "files not found"???), also uninstalled ham radio delux as is had an
      > association in it to easypal. I am shure it is a comm port problem as I
      > can run normally using vox. I DO NOT have any problems running other
      > programs with this same setup, and didn't have any problems with easypal
      > until I unpluged a audio cable (with the computer on) and w-7
      > re-configured all of my amateur programs( I HATE W-7)
      >
      > Thanks for any help
      >
      > Joe KM4LK

      Venlig hilsen - Best regards - Erik Jakobsen
      Licensed HAM-RADIO with the callsign OZ4KK
      http://www.urbakken.dk
      Registered Linux user #114875 with http://counter.li.org