Re: [digsstv] Re: Anyway for EasyPal on Linux?

  • Ken N9VV
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hi Vic,
      Thank you very kindly. I am stumpted with missing .dll's
      in Ubuntu. I will take notes and see if I can copy over
      the right .dll from Win-7 to the Wine drive folder.

      many thanks for your kind email,
      73 de Ken N9VV

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 29, 2011
        Hi Ken:
        I didn't answer you because I didn't know the answer.. BUT I did put it out to all the others,, and know one has any idea on how to do it.. Sorry.. I'm sure if you keep lookig someone else will good luck and I will keep looking at this end.. let you know what I find.. ( I even emailed Erik, and he has no idea)

        Garrett / AA0OI