EASYPAL over HamSphere

  • kb4yz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Here is a message from 5B4AIT about the use of EASYPAL over HamSphere:

      November 01, 2011 12:50AM

      With the new 3.0.2.5 release you will be able to use digital software programs such as EasyPal.

      Here is a picture of HamSphere 3.0.2.5 in NO-CODEC mode received with 24 dB SNR EasyPal on 10.140. Version 3.0.2.5 will be released soon.

      http://www.hamsphere.com/read.php?4,6182,6182#msg-6182

      The new HamSphere 3.0.2.5 NO-CODEC mode is not yet available but it should be out soon. If you have been a HamSphere user and have tried to use it for SSTV, you know that this NO-CODEC mode is something that has been needed for a long time.

      73 Dave KB4YZ
    • Isidoro FLORES
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
        Thank You Dave for this information,

        I strongly recommend Hamsphere for beginners of Easy Pal. It is a good learning place because the conditions are always good and DX Easy Pal operators are just one click away. Very good for experimenting with Easy Pal or MMSSTV.

        Isi kc5ptx