Latest EasyPal ** BETA ** 07 October 2011

  • Paul-G0HWC
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
      The latest *** BETA *** Easypal 07 Oct 2011

      This is for testing only

      Check operation on extra monitors

      Latest news and Software links to Digital & Analogue SSTV:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html

      SSTV / DRM Chat:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html

      SSTV Forum
      http://truckcam.tv/yabb/YaBB.pl

      Paul G0HWC
    • SV1UY
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
        Hi,

        How do I check operation on extra monitors? I can't see any new selections in the menus?

        73 de Demetre SV1UY

        --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Paul-G0HWC" <paul@...> wrote:

        > The latest *** BETA *** Easypal 07 Oct 2011
        >
        > This is for testing only
        >
        > Check operation on extra monitors
        >
        > Latest news and Software links to Digital & Analogue SSTV:
        > http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html
        >
        > SSTV / DRM Chat:
        > http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html
        >
        > SSTV Forum
        > http://truckcam.tv/yabb/YaBB.pl
        >
        > Paul G0HWC

      • Erik
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
          If you have more than one monitor in operation :
          Just drag EasyPal onto the new monitor.
          EasyPal should now start on the second monitor
          or the monitor it was dragged to.

          There is no selection necesary.

          Erik VK4AES