Re: Latest EasyPal ** BETA ** 18 September 2011

  • richard611657
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      Erik Sundstrup in this version asked for comments about stability and if a missed block of perhaps 30 consecutive segments was encountered on a good signal.

      I have only had a single 3 hour session on the 145 MHz band with this version. Unlike some previous versions, whereby things suddenly went silly and were fixed by closing down and opening EasyPal, this version was fine. Nobody in the net. noticed the 30 missing consecutive segment problem.