Latest EasyPal ** BETA ** 18 September 2011

  • Paul-G0HWC
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2011
      The latest *** BETA *** Easypal 18 Sept 2011

      This is for testing only

      Check for stability and decode performance

      Latest news and Software links to Digital & Analogue SSTV:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html

      SSTV / DRM Chat:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html

      SSTV Forum
      http://truckcam.tv/yabb/YaBB.pl

      Paul G0HWC
    • richard611657
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
        Erik Sundstrup in this version asked for comments about stability and if a missed block of perhaps 30 consecutive segments was encountered on a good signal.

        I have only had a single 3 hour session on the 145 MHz band with this version. Unlike some previous versions, whereby things suddenly went silly and were fixed by closing down and opening EasyPal, this version was fine. Nobody in the net. noticed the 30 missing consecutive segment problem.