Re: [digsstv] Sound Card Problem

  • Bill Adams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi Mike,

      Try the following:
      1. Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right on your screen.
      2. Left click on "Open Volume Control".
      3. Adjust the Master Volume slider all the way to the top.
      4. Adjust the Wave slider about 4/5 of the way up.
      5. Adjust the Line In slider all the way up on it's scale.
      6. At the top, click on Options, then Properties.
      7. Select the "USB Audio CODEC" option at the top, to the right of Mixer
      Device. Click OK.
      8. Try transmitting with the SignaLink turned on.
      Note:
      I have the XP operating system and, for some reason, the Mixer Device keeps
      changing back to my computer internal soundcard, from time to time, so I
      have to keep checking that.

      Hope this helps. Volume settings are usually the reason I cannot get the
      SignaLink to key the transmitter.

      73, Bill - KC7ZZ