Re: [digsstv] Sound Card Problem
- View SourceHi Mike,
Try the following:
1. Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right on your screen.
2. Left click on "Open Volume Control".
3. Adjust the Master Volume slider all the way to the top.
4. Adjust the Wave slider about 4/5 of the way up.
5. Adjust the Line In slider all the way up on it's scale.
6. At the top, click on Options, then Properties.
7. Select the "USB Audio CODEC" option at the top, to the right of Mixer
Device. Click OK.
8. Try transmitting with the SignaLink turned on.
I have the XP operating system and, for some reason, the Mixer Device keeps
changing back to my computer internal soundcard, from time to time, so I
have to keep checking that.
Hope this helps. Volume settings are usually the reason I cannot get the
SignaLink to key the transmitter.
73, Bill - KC7ZZ
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Bald" <Radiomb@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:52 PM
Subject: [digsstv] Sound Card Problem
Hello I am trying easypal for the 1st time. In post 3766 George VK4AJI asks
if the signal link will work with his radio. I see a lot of good advise on
sound cards or interface devices to use but did not see if anyone got signal
link to work. I have an IC-7700 and signal link and cannot get it to key up
the radio. Got the signal link a few months back. It works fine on HRD and
MMSSTV but not signal link. It does not have the IC-7700 in the list of
radios in the drop down menu. I used the IC-7800 and tried defining my own
but nothing. So second question does easypal work with the IC-7700 (I am
sure it does, but wanted to ask). Many thanks and 73.