activity

  • David Michael Gaytko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
      what has happened to all the easypal activity on 7173 ?

      has been weeks with essentially nothing, being retired, i do check every
      day.

      has the freq be changed or what ?

      david/wd4kpd

      --
      God's law is written in stone....everything else is negotiable.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
        Dead Band to everywhere !!

        Garrett / AA0OI

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
          Check http://www.spaceweather.com/

          "CHANCE OF MAGNETIC STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 45% chance of
          geomagnetic activity on June 4th when an incoming solar wind stream and
          a CME might deliver a double blow to Earth's magnetic field.
          High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras."

          for some locations this means almost total absorption of our precious RF :-(

          GL 73 de Ken N9VV