Latest EasyPal 02 May 2011

  • Paul-G0HWC
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2011
      Hi all,

      Maintenance Update

      1. Disappearing buttons fixed.

      2. The waterfall may be activated during TX.
      The soundcard must be full duplex to view.

      3. Repeater mode:
      If several EasyPal repeaters are accessable at the same
      time, then there may be confusion when all respond together
      to a command.
      A specific repeater may now be selected and only that
      repeater will respond to a users command. BSR's are an
      exception when all repeaters will respond.

      Latest news and Software links to Digital & Analogue SSTV:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html

      SSTV / DRM Chat:
      http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html

      Paul G0HWC
    • SgtJLawson
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2011
        Hi Paul,
        Is there a way to fix this program so when you change your call sign
        like I do several times a day you do not have to shut down the program
        and restart.
        Thanks' Inquiring Minds want to know,
        John
        W4JML - AAR3GK

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2011
          Hi John,

          The programmer is Erik VK4AES and not me.
          I think the reason you are not able to do a quick change of
          call sign was to stop some of the idiots putting in silly names
          and changing back again. But Erik may send a reply on this one.

          Paul

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4, 2011
            PAUL,
            SORRY, AND THANKS'

            Message 5 of 6 , May 5, 2011

              I'll echo John. It would be nice to be able to change callsigns on the fly.

              Jerry
              W3JJJ / AAR3HB
              Message 6 of 6 , May 6, 2011
                Hi Jerry,
                I hope that the wife is doing better and I hope that you are ok as
                well, I have missed you on the net's tell the wife that I said HAPPY
                MOTHERS' DAY from me.
                John
                W4JML - AAR3GK