Re: AW: [digsstv] Latest EasyPal 17th April 2011

  • Paul Young
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2011
      Thanks for pointing that out.

      Now sorted

      Paul

      Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 11:55 PM
      Subject: AW: [digsstv] Latest EasyPal 17th April 2011

      If i click on download here it says no such object ... but copy the link to
      browser did work
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi

      Nachricht-----
      href="mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag
      > von Paul-G0HWC
      > Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. April 2011
      09:30
      > An:
      href="mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com

      Betreff: [digsstv] Latest EasyPal 17th April 2011

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Latest EasyPal is 17th April 2011
      >
      > 1. Fixed BSR bug when only one BSR request is available.

      Sometimes an error would occur.

      > 2. Fixed repeater "Repeat back
      files immedialely".
      > In some circumstances it would not repeat.
      >
      > The "Repeat back files immediately" needs to be ticked every

      time it is needed. It defaults to OFF after a TX.
      > This prevents endless
      repeats if the user does not turn
      > this option OFF.
      >
      > 3. A
      "seconds" bar has been added to the left of the
      > waterfall. The
      calibation is approximately the waterfall

      http://www.g0hwc.com/sstv_drm_news.html

      href="http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html">http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html

      > Paul G0HWC

    • Jim KJ7S
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011
        also same problem here and heard of several others...just a broken link I guess...copy link to browser and it goes.    Jim
        --
        73's
        KJ7S
        If i click on download here it says no such object ... but copy the link to
        browser did work
        Dg9bfc
        Sigi

      • Siegfried Jackstien
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011
          I like that BIIIIGGG pick-up truck .... sadly you will never find a parking
          lot big enough for it :-)
          Dg9bfc
          Sigi