AW: [digsstv] Latest EasyPal 17th April 2011

  • Siegfried Jackstien
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 3:55 PM
      If i click on download here it says no such object ... but copy the link to
      browser did work
      Dg9bfc
      Sigi

    • Paul Young
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17 8:31 PM
        Thanks for pointing that out.

        Now sorted

        Paul

        Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 11:55 PM
        Subject: AW: [digsstv] Latest EasyPal 17th April 2011

        Nachricht-----
        href="mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag
        > von Paul-G0HWC
        > Gesendet: Sonntag, 17. April 2011
        09:30
        > An:
        href="mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:digsstv%40yahoogroups.com

        Betreff: [digsstv] Latest EasyPal 17th April 2011

        href="http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html">http://www.g0hwc.com/chat.html

        > Paul G0HWC

      • Jim KJ7S
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 18 11:36 AM
          also same problem here and heard of several others...just a broken link I guess...copy link to browser and it goes.    Jim
          --
          73's
          KJ7S
          If i click on download here it says no such object ... but copy the link to
          browser did work
          Dg9bfc
          Sigi

        • Siegfried Jackstien
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18 12:27 PM
            I like that BIIIIGGG pick-up truck .... sadly you will never find a parking
            lot big enough for it :-)
            Dg9bfc
            Sigi